5-INGREDIENT SLOW COOKER STEAK FAJITAS



5-INGREDIENT SLOW COOKER STEAK FAJITAS (PALEO, WHOLE30)
There are only 5-Ingredients in this slow cooker steak fajitas recipe. This easy yet delicious whole30 and paleo dish is perfect any day of the week.

Yesterday was National Margarita Day and I completely missed out. I will not miss out on Taco Tuesday! Fajitas count right? I’m all about simplicity these days so there are only 5 ingredients in this recipe and they are: beef, bell pepper, onion, salsa, and fajita seasoning.


BEEF – I used a 2 pound grass-fed, angus beef boneless chuck roast sliced up. You can use your preferred cut of beef whether it be roast, tri-tip, flank steak, etc.

Salsa – My slow cooker salsa is a great option! Otherwise use 20 ounces of your favorite brand. You can even use salsa verde.

Seasoning – I won’t preach because I use packet on occasion, but in general I heavily encourage you to ditch the store-bought seasoning packets. Below is my go-to homemade fajita seasoning. You probably have all these spices in your pantry already. This makes about 2 1/2 tbsp which is equivalent to 1 packet of store-bought. I make a big batch and keep a mason jar full of it in my cupboard.



Normally when I make this slow cooker steak fajitas recipe I only use 1 bell pepper. This time though, I wanted more veggies so I used two – a combo of red and green. I like to give this a good stir before putting the lid on so the salsa and seasonings are distributed evenly.


Set it and forget it. You can substitute chicken or pork instead of beef if you like. Heck I have even made these fajitas using a large turkey breast. The concept stays the same, just swap out the protein.


5-INGREDIENT SLOW COOKER STEAK FAJITAS
Author: Fit SlowCooker Queen 
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 4 hours 
Total Time: 4 hours 5 mins
Yield: 6 servings

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 lbs beef, sliced
  • 1-2 bell peppers, sliced
  • 1 onion, sliced
  • 20 ounces salsa
  • 2 tbsp fajita seasoning (see blog post for homemade mix)
Get IngredientsPowered by Chicory

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Add salsa to bottom of the slow cooker.
  2. Add beef, onion, bell pepper and fajita seasoning. Stir to mix well.
  3. Cook LOW 6-8 hours or HIGH 3-4.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel